About Me

My photo
Hello dear. My name is Eva and I love life. I'm here to document what I can.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Time For Everything

Hello, loves! I am happy to say that thanks to cousin Sara, I finally have a blog. As nervous as I am that I'll have nothing to talk about and lose interest soon after, I'm also excited. I told my mom that my life isn't interesting enough to have a blog. She disagrees. She says that this is almost the end of my youth. I'll be going off to college soon, and now is the perfect time to start writing my thoughts and hopes for the future. 


My cousin Sara, http://www.whysara.blogspot.com/, told me I should start blogging. She can't wait to look back on here when she's older and read all the things she had posted, and I couldn't agree more! But when I picture "Bloggers," I picture college hipsters (don't ask me why, but that's what comes to mind.) However, I look through other people's blogs, and I realize there are so many unique people, hipsters and non-hipsters, writing their experiences down, just like me. And I can't help but think that's pretty freakin' cool. It's a good thing my Tegan and Sara Radio on Pandora helps my creative juices flow, or else!
Big brother Thomas J. Hitting me with a light saber and distracting me from my blogging. Personal space? I've never heard of such a thing, and clearly neither has he. We secretly love each other.

2 comments: